We're looking for a Senior Full Stack Rails Developer based in London to join our founding team and work directly with our CEO and product/engineering team to take our platform technology to new heights. This is the ideal role for somebody looking for a senior engineering role within an extremely fast-paced and rapidly growing startup.
Fixers is founded by smart and passionate seasoned entrepreneurs that have worked together for 12 years and built and sold businesses in travel, events and music. We're looking for somebody to join our extremely talented founding team that shares our drive and hunger, work hard play hard attitude and enormous vision for Fixers to become the 'everything store for travel'.
You'll be a complete self-starter and passionate about travel technology and marketplaces with a huge amount of drive and determination and experience working across multiple industries for various data points of reference, ideally in high performance start ups.
REQUIREMENTS / SKILLS
- You are a coder at heart and live and breath writing quality code at speed.
- Mastery of Ruby on Rails and React.
- Extensive knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Experience with database storage solutions preferably PostgreSQL.
- Experience using Github Workflow.
- Prior experience running a Heroku application and usage of AWS Tools.
- You like hard problems, but also know how to keep things simple with structure and prioritisation.
Exceptional and meticulous code review abilities.
Knowledge in building scalable systems.
Ability to think creatively and innovatively with fantastic communication skills.
Self-driven, self-motivated, proactive.
Willingness to go the extra mile.
You’re a team player and fun to be around.
- Compelling salary and equity package dependant on experience.
- Be a part of a fast-paced entrepreneurial team in a thriving Y Combinator backed startup
- Flexible working hours
- Company bucket list, we all add to it and tick them off together.
Adventure meetings - boardrooms done our style up a mountain, whilst kayaking, on an island.
Work & play at some of the most exciting events and experiences on the planet.
Please email cv and cover letter at link belowApply For Role