Most contemporary yoga is an active practice in which you move from pose to pose, building heat and increasing strength and flexibility in equal measure. Restorative yoga is something completely different—it’s about slowing down and opening the body through passive stretching. Holding each carefully selected posture for longer helps relax the muscles deeply & restore the free flow of breath calmly. Restorative classes are very mellow, making them a good complement to more active practices, the hectic pace of every day life and an excellent antidote to stress.
This retreat is geared towards the yogi who wants to switch the mind from a state of turbulence to the bliss of tranquility, restore calm, increase mobility & reconnect with the body.
- 2X DAILY GENTLE YOGA
- 3X DAILY PLANT-BASED MEALS
- 5 NIGHTS BOUTIQUE ACCOMMODATION
- HIKING & FOREST WALKS
- YOGA PHILOSOPHY WORKSHOPS
- UNLIMITED JACUZZI HOT TUB + SAUNA (TRADITIONAL AND INFRARED)
- OPTIONAL SPA MASSAGE THERAPY & SALT HERBAL BATH SOAK RITUALS
- GROUP EXCURSION TO BRAN CASTLE. OPTIONAL GUIDED TOUR OF DRACULA’S CASTLE (ENTRANCE FEE & TRANSPORT COSTS ABOUT €15)
- PICK UP & DROP OFF TO & FROM BRASOV CITY