Would you like to learn how to generally support your overall health & manage stress, body weight, painful periods, insomnia and ultimate exhaustion?
How to rejuvenate your body and mind and look after yourself?
How to harmonize the hormonal system and eliminate or alleviate the unpleasant symptoms of low hormones?
How to increase the flexibility of your body and increase your joint mobility? How to improve your body shape, skin condition, strengthen your immune system and increase your metabolism?
Find your emotional health, organization, creating your space for yourself (does it feel restful and aligned with your values), your relationships, knowing your goals and definitions of success, and so much more.” Feel free to go deeper into emotional, mental, and spiritual health while retreating yourself. Release your tension and stress with gentle yoga and relaxation techniques. Lift your energy through healing ceremonies and nourish your body with nutritious food. Recharge both body and soul with sunshine and laughter. Reconnect with yourself and create a wellness vision that will transform your life. You'll be surrounded by a circle of women who will join you on a powerful journey of self-discovery and life-changing realizations.
- 5 nights boutique accommodation
- 2 x daily yoga classes
- One to one health coaching and nutritional advice to improve your health and vitality
- Educational speakers which will discuss the impact of your life choices on your hormonal health and mental wellbeing
- Daily wellbeing workshops to connect with yourself such as Mindfullness breathing
- Locally sourced, organic, homemade meals to gently cleanse, nourish and restore your vitality
- Daily meditation and self-healing visualisations to awaken the goddess within
- Sound healing with music, to open your heart and free your expression
- Hiking & Forest Walks
- Creative Arts & Crafts
- Unlimited Jacuzzi Hot tub + Sauna (traditional and infrared)
- Optional Spa Massage Therapy
- GROUP EXCURSION TO BRAN CASTLE & BEAR SANCTUARY
- Shakti Spirit Dance - experience to move into the feminine sensuality of your body
- FREE PICK UP FROM BRASOV (3PM FROM TRAIN STATION AND 3:30 FROM THE CITY CENTER) AND DROP OFF ON THE LAST DAY AT 12PM
Dr Ana Maria Stoica
Ana Maria Stoica MD is a board certified physician specialised in functional medicine to help patients find root causes for their illnesses. She does not believe in just treating symptoms.
Dr. Stoica received her MD from Bucharest Medical School in Romania in 2008. She’s a specialized medical doctor in Endocrinology and Family Medicine. She became a metabolic balance® Coach in 2010 and is participating in different nutrition and integrative medicine courses.She ‘s a member of American Society of Anti-Aging , Institute for Functional Medicine, European Society of Endocrinology and International Menopause Society.
She uses an integrative holistic approach to wellness utilising conventional medicine and evidence based complementary therapies. She believes in treating the patient as a whole (body, mind, and soul) and places a strong emphasis on preventive care, nutrition, and lifestyle changes. Within our retreat Ana Maria contributes to our nutrition programme in partnership with Dr Toma and offers assistance on balancing food with overall health.
Overview, agenda and objectives
1. Brief Introduction into sex hormones stress hormones, thyroid hormones, connection with anxiety, depression, lack of energy, poor motivation, and importance of lifestyle ( sleep, healthy food)-
2.Stress hormones and Adrenals, Pcos, PMS, fertility, preconception medicine
3.Gut health and importance hormonal balance
4. Skills that you can use the next day after the retreat; Toxicity, keeping your house clean, water, air, diet and, relaxation therapies, infrared sauna