Experience a week of learning how to create variety in your kitchen through plant-based seasonal, wholesome, healthy cooking, clean eating, and principles of Integrative Nutrition. We will jointly create dishes that can be enjoyed by all and learn how to combine ingredients to create a plate of goodness, a plate that you can be grateful for, that is good for you and it’s not just another meal. No diets, no fads, nothing fancy, nothing fake. Simply home cooking that is plant-based, fresh & healthy.
We’ll start each day with sunrise yoga session, breakfast & cooking demonstrations and presentations that on how to form good habits and how to create a healthy home menu for yourself and the whole family.
- 3X PLANT BASED COOKING CLASSES WITH RECIPES TO TAKE HOME
- 2X DAILY GENTLE YOGA CLASSES
- 3X DAILY HEALTHY, PLANT BASED MEALS MADE WITH ORGANIC PRODUCE
- COLD PRESSED JUICES & SMOOTHIES, FILTERED WATER & ORGANIC DETOXIFYING TEAS
- 5 NIGHTS BOUTIQUE ACCOMMODATION
- YOGA PHILOSOPHY WORKSHOP
- HIKING & NATURE FOREST WALKS
- CREATIVE ARTS & CRAFTS
- UNLIMITED JACUZZI HOT TUB + SAUNA (TRADITIONAL AND INFRARED)
- OPTIONAL SPA MASSAGE THERAPY & SALT HERBAL BATH SOAK RITUALS
- GROUP EXCURSION TO BRAN CASTLE. OPTIONAL GUIDED TOUR OF DRACULA’S CASTLE (ENTRANCE FEE & TRANSPORT COSTS ABOUT €15)
- PICK UP & DROP OFF TO & FROM BRASOV CITY
Jasmine trained in Astanga Vinyasa Flow Yoga in India, then studied advanced modules in Yoga Therapeutics with Yoga Therapies, UK. She teaches Slow Flow, Dynamic Vinyasa, Yoga Nidra, Meditation, Yoga for beginners, Astanga, Yin and Yoga Dance.
In the UK, Jasmine was teaching around 10 classes a week at various locations from gyms to yoga studios to community centres. She led and assisted at surf and yoga workshops and organized community-based yoga events and volunteer teaching with a local charity. She is currently travelling South America and was most recently teaching on retreats in Brazil.
Jasmine’s gentle, calming and supportive approach holds a safe space for you to come to the mat and flow through your Yoga practice.