Learning how to eat is a form of art and if you always wanted to learn creative ways to introduce more plant based foods into your diet let us show you how we do it. We've been sharing our Akasha signature plant based menu for the last 3 years with thousands of guests and we love to share all our wholesome, seasonal recipes with you.
This week we'll have 4 cooking demonstrations introducing gluten free vegan cooking, the basis of a healthy nutritionally balanced plant based diet, raw vegan desserts and creative dishes that will leave anyone drooling. We will jointly create dishes that can be enjoyed by all and learn how to combine ingredients to create a plate of goodness, a plate that you can be grateful for, that is good for you and it’s not just another meal. No diets, no fads, nothing fancy, nothing fake. Simply home cooking that is plant-based, fresh & healthy.
We’ll start each day with sunrise yoga session, breakfast & cooking demonstrations and presentations that on how to form good habits and how to create a healthy home menu for yourself and the whole family.
- Yoga Workshops
- 2 x daily yoga classes ( Morning: Vinyasa / Hatha, Evening: Yin/ Restorative/Nidra)
- 3x plant based cooking classes with recipes to take home
- 3x daily healthy, plant based meals made with organic produce
- cold pressed juices & smoothies, filtered water & organic detoxifying teas
- 5 nights boutique accommodation
- hiking & nature forest walks
- creative arts & crafts
- Optional Spa Massage Therapy
- hot tub jacuzzi + sauna (traditional and infra red)
- Optional: Group excursion to BRAN CASTLE & BEAR SANCTUARY ( Entrance fee and transport cost about €15 EACH)
- FREE PICK UP FROM BRASOV (3PM FROM TRAIN STATION AND 3:30 FROM THE CITY CENTER) AND DROP OFF ON THE LAST DAY AT 12PM
Jasmine trained in Astanga Vinyasa Flow Yoga in India, then studied advanced modules in Yoga Therapeutics with Yoga Therapies, UK. She teaches Slow Flow, Dynamic Vinyasa, Yoga Nidra, Meditation, Yoga for beginners, Astanga, Yin and Yoga Dance.
In the UK, Jasmine was teaching around 10 classes a week at various locations from gyms to yoga studios to community centres. She led and assisted at surf and yoga workshops and organized community-based yoga events and volunteer teaching with a local charity. She is currently travelling South America and was most recently teaching on retreats in Brazil.
Jasmine’s gentle, calming and supportive approach holds a safe space for you to come to the mat and flow through your Yoga practice.