Explore three legendary ski resorts (Big White, Revelstoke, SilverStar), hold epic campouts at every mountain, meet travelling adventurers from all over the world, and redefine the concept of #vanlife on a journey measured in mates and not miles.
- ALL LEVELS WELCOME
- HEATED RVs, GUARANTEED WARM INSIDE
- IF YOU CAN DRIVE A CAR, YOU CAN DRIVE AN RV
- Access to exclusive events: As a guest you will have exclusive access to the events and parties we host.
- Accommodation: A private or shared RV for the duration of the trip.
- TSW Concierge: We know these mountains as well as our home towns. Whatever you're looking for, we'll help you find it.
- Ski pass for your days: Included in the price are ski passes that gives you access to all the slopes.
- Hotel: You also get one night at the Suttons Hotel, Revelstoke.
- Powerful heater up to 25°C (77°F)
- Spaciously sleeps 5 people
- Full kitchen with fridge + freezer
- Bathroom + shower
- Secure ski storage
- If you can drive a car, you can drive an RV
Day 1: Vancouver - Big White
Welcome to Vancouver! Today's all about checking in and finding out what to expect for the week. Then it's straight behind the wheel to head to Big White. Base camp will feature fire pits, music and good vibes a'plenty.
Day 2: Big White
Pick up your ski passes, get your morning coffee hit and then hit the slopes! Once you're all warmed up, try your luck in the Top 2 Bottom race and meet us for a celebratory drink at your first après.
Day 3: Big White - Revelstoke
For the early risers, first tracks is a no brainer. In the afternoon, it's back on the road for Revelstoke. Soak up the stunning alpine panoramas and then, on arrival, park up in a circle and tuck in to some tasty team tacos.
Day 4: Revelstoke
Ski the best mountain range in North America and then get ready for a night of luxury at Sutton Place Hotel. Maybe even venture to the hot tub for a little R&R before heading to Revelation Lodge for a mountain banquet and an epic DJ set.
Day 5: Revelstoke - Silverstar
Those that wish to can try their hand at heli-skiing today - tracking through hands-down some of the best powder on earth! After a slow and steady rise for everyone else, it'll be time to drive to Silverstar. Be prepared for some beautiful window views.
Day 6: Silverstar
Lifts opening marks the start of endless morning runs through the mountains. Snowshoe hike to lunch in a cabin in the woods with 50 of your new friends. For the evening, après our way at Red Antler with a live band setting the vibes.
Day 7: Silverstar
Enjoy your last day on the slopes, feast your heart out at our BBQ lunch and then bring your A game to the grand hockey game on Silverstar's frozen lake. Then it's one last drive between you and the final family night full of celebrations.
Day 8: Silverstar - Vancouver
Enjoy the drive back to our drop off point in Vancouver and wave goodbye to your wheel-y cool ride. We hope it has served you well for the week!