Transylvania may not be known for its wine outside the little country of Romania, and that needs to change. We’re doing our part in promoting what we believe is a culture of making wine on par to that of France, Italy or Spain. We’ve invited a local sommelier to explain a little about what why and how wine is made here in Romania, the different textures, colours and tastes of different regions of Romania that we believe are a must try.
This is a retreat with a celebration as it falls on Romania National Day! We’ll be delighting in local Romanian wines, live folk music & a small group of like minded people that love yoga, nature & delicious organic food.
- 2X WINE TASTING EVENINGS INCLUDING A SELECTION OF ROMANIAN WINES AND 3-COURSE PLANT BASED MENU
- 2X DAILY GENTLE YOGA SESSIONS
- 3 Slow Cooked Organic Meals with local produce, nutritionally balanced, varied & delicious
- All drinks on retreat, cold pressed juices & smoothies, filtered water & organic detoxifying teas
- 3 nights Boutique Accommodation
- YOGA PHILOSOPHY WORKSHOPS
- HIKING & FOREST WALKS
- CREATIVE ARTS & CRAFTS
- UNLIMITED JACUZZI HOT TUB AND SAUNA (TRADITIONAL AND INFRARED)
- OPTIONAL SPA MASSAGE THERAPY & SALT HERBAL BATH SOAK RITUALS
- PICK UP & DROP OFF TO & FROM BRASOV CITY