Transylvania may not be known for its wine outside the little country of Romania, and that needs to change. We’re doing our part in promoting what we believe is a culture of making wine on par to that of France, Italy or Spain. We’ve invited a local sommelier to explain a little about what why and how wine is made here in Romania, the different textures, colours and tastes of different regions of Romania that we believe are a must try.
This is a retreat with a celebration as it falls on Romania National Day! We’ll be delighting in local Romanian wines, live folk music & a small group of like minded people that love yoga, nature & delicious organic food.
- 2X WINE TASTING EVENINGS INCLUDING A SELECTION OF ROMANIAN WINES AND 3-COURSE PLANT BASED MENU
- 2X DAILY GENTLE YOGA SESSIONS
- 3 Slow Cooked Organic Meals with local produce, nutritionally balanced, varied & delicious
- All drinks on retreat, cold pressed juices & smoothies, filtered water & organic detoxifying teas
- 3 nights Boutique Accommodation
- YOGA PHILOSOPHY WORKSHOPS
- HIKING & FOREST WALKS
- CREATIVE ARTS & CRAFTS
- UNLIMITED JACUZZI HOT TUB AND SAUNA (TRADITIONAL AND INFRARED)
- OPTIONAL SPA MASSAGE THERAPY
- FREE PICK UP FROM BRASOV (3PM FROM TRAIN STATION AND 3:30 FROM THE CITY CENTER) AND DROP OFF ON THE LAST DAY AT 12PM
My journey with yoga started slowly, as a practice that could help me release the stress of working in the film business. Also having a past as a rally driver, I rediscovered the power of focus and of active meditation, something that my brain was trained to do but was missing in the hectic rhythm of city life. Being of a very competitive nature, I learned that sometimes letting go of control is the right way to grow. Throughout the years I built the courage to pursue this path, realizing that I could actually pass on what I was learning, thus having my work reflect my values and bringing a piece of awareness and kindness into the world.
I take on every class with a light-hearted creative approach, focusing on vulnerability and encouraging the inner child to come out and play. Yoga should be a practice where our attention focuses inwards and where we can let ourselves be free of judgment towards the self and others. The mind in its natural relaxed state is still, which in turn brings balance and strength to our bodies. So leave all expectations to the door and let yourselves flow and experiment with your body, mind, and soul.