Transylvania may not be known for its wine outside the little country of Romania, and that needs to change. We’re doing our part in promoting what we believe is a culture of making wine on par to that of France, Italy or Spain. We’ve invited a local sommelier to explain a little about what why and how wine is made here in Romania, the different textures, colours and tastes of different regions of Romania that we believe are a must try.
And because with wine comes food, you’ll also enjoy a 3 course menu with each wine tasting complete with nut cheeses & canapés.
- 2x wine tasting evenings including a selection of Romanian wines and 3-course plant based menue
- 2x daily gentle yoga sessions
- 5 nights boutique accommodation
- yoga philosophy workshops
- Hiking & forest walks
- Creative arts & crafts
- unlimited Jacuzzi Hot tub and sauna (Traditional and infrared)
- Optional Spa Massage Therapy
- Optional: Group excursion to BRAN CASTLE & BEAR SANCTUARY ( Entrance fee and transport cost about €15 EACH)
- FREE PICK UP FROM BRASOV (3PM FROM TRAIN STATION AND 3:30 FROM THE CITY CENTER) AND DROP OFF ON THE LAST DAY AT 12PM