We will look at lifestyle, diet, exercise and what it means to have all elements symbiotically in balance. We will explore plant based seasonal, wholesome, healthy vegan cooking, principles of Integrative Nutrition, and clean eating so that all participants obtain the skills and knowledge they need to implement these at home.
The presentations will be done by Dr Elena Tome, MD, specialising in Integrative & Functional Medicine.
We’ll start each day with sunrise yoga session, breakfast & seminars that will guide you on how to form good habits and create a healthy balanced lifestyle for yourself and your family.
Please note during this retreat we will serve a specialised gut healing menu with organic slow cooked meats, all local produce. Options for vegans and vegetarians available.
- 3x 2hr presentations by Dr. Elena Toma & Dr. Ana Maria Stoica on the principles of Integrative Nutrition
- 30 min Private Medical Consultation with Dr Elena Toma
- 2x Daily gentle yoga sessions
- cold pressed juices & smoothies, filtered water & organic detoxifying teas
- 5 nights boutique accommodation
- Specialised gut healing menu serving organic slow cooked meats, all local produce. Options for vegans and vegetarians will be possible.
- yoga philosophy workshops
- hiking & forest walks
- creative arts & crafts
- unlimited hot tub and sauna (infrared + traditional)
- Optional Spa Massage Therapy & Salt Herbal Bath Soak Rituals
- Pick up & Drop Off to & from Brasov City
- Integrative Medicine & Nutrition support from Medical Doctors.