This week-long retreat in Transylvania is a journey into your body, opening up possibilities that you thought were unattainable.
You'll learn and practice a challenging 90-minute class that you can continue to do at home each morning, followed by meditation, pranayama or mantra chanting. During the retreat you will also access four further classes, each working a specific area of the body: building core strength, hip mobility, safe back bending & confident inversions. The evening classes will be a mixture of Yin/ Restorative classes, Yoga Nidra & Guided Meditations.
This retreat is geared towards the yogi who wants to expand their understanding of the practice, develop a personal safe daily practice & improve strength, stability & flexibility.
- DAILY YOGA AND MEDITATION
- 3 WORKSHOPS: CORE STRENGTH, HIP MOBILITY, SAFE BACKBENDING & INVERSIONS
- 3 DAILY PLANT-BASED MEALS + COLD PRESSED JUICES AND SMOOTHIES
- 5 NIGHTS BOUTIQUE ACCOMMODATION
- HIKING & FOREST WALKS
- CREATIVE ARTS & CRAFTS
- UNLIMITED JACUZZI HOT TUB & SAUNA (TRADITIONAL + INFRARED)
- Group Excursion to Bran Castle. Optional guided tour of Dracula’s Castle (entrance fee & transport costs about €15)
- OPTIONAL SPA MASSAGE THERAPY & SALT HERBAL BATH SOAK RITUALS
- PICK UP & DROP OFF TO & FROM BRASOV CITY
Jasmine trained in Astanga Vinyasa Flow Yoga in India, then studied advanced modules in Yoga Therapeutics with Yoga Therapies, UK. She teaches Slow Flow, Dynamic Vinyasa, Yoga Nidra, Meditation, Yoga for beginners, Astanga, Yin and Yoga Dance.
In the UK, Jasmine was teaching around 10 classes a week at various locations from gyms to yoga studios to community centres. She led and assisted at surf and yoga workshops and organized community-based yoga events and volunteer teaching with a local charity. She is currently travelling South America and was most recently teaching on retreats in Brazil.
Jasmine’s gentle, calming and supportive approach holds a safe space for you to come to the mat and flow through your Yoga practice.