This week-long retreat in Transylvania is a journey into your body, opening up possibilities that you thought were unattainable.
You'll learn and practice a challenging classes that you can continue to do at home each morning, followed by meditation, pranayama or mantra chanting. During the retreat you will also access four further classes, each working a specific area of the body: building core strength, hip mobility, safe back bending & confident inversions. The evening classes will be a mixture of Yin/ Restorative classes, Yoga Nidra & Guided Meditations.
This retreat is geared towards the yogi who wants to expand their understanding of the practice, develop a personal safe daily practice & improve strength, stability & flexibility.
- 2 x daily yoga classes ( Morning: Vinyasa / Hatha, Evening: Yin/ Restorative/Nidra)
- 3 yoga workshops to help you with alignments, safe practice and flexibility
- 3 daily plant-based meals + cold pressed juices and smoothies
- 5 nights boutique accommodation
- Hiking & Forest walks
- Creative Arts & Crafts
- Unlimited Jacuzzi Hot Tub & Sauna (Traditional + Infrared)
- Optional Spa Massage Therapy
- Optional: Group excursion to BRAN CASTLE & BEAR SANCTUARY ( Entrance fee and transport cost about €15 EACH)
- FREE PICK UP FROM BRASOV (3PM FROM TRAIN STATION AND 3:30 FROM THE CITY CENTER) AND DROP OFF ON THE LAST DAY AT 12PM