This week-long retreat in Transylvania is a journey into your body, opening up possibilities that you thought were unattainable.
You'll learn and practice challenging yoga classes that you can continue to do at home each morning, followed by meditation, pranayama or mantra chanting. During the retreat you will also access four further classes, each working a specific area of the body: building core strength, hip mobility, safe back bending & confident inversions. The evening classes will be a mixture of Yin/ Restorative classes, Yoga Nidra & Guided Meditations.
This retreat is geared towards the yogi who wants to expand their understanding of the practice, develop a personal safe daily practice & improve strength, stability & flexibility.
- 3 yoga workshops to help you with alignments, safe practice and flexibility
- 2 x daily yoga classes ( Morning: Vinyasa / Hatha, Evening: Yin/ Restorative/Nidra)
- 3 DAILY PLANT-BASED MEALS + COLD PRESSED JUICES AND SMOOTHIES
- 5 NIGHTS BOUTIQUE ACCOMMODATION
- HIKING & FOREST WALKS
- CREATIVE ARTS & CRAFTS
- UNLIMITED JACUZZI HOT TUB & SAUNA (TRADITIONAL + INFRARED)
- GROUP EXCURSION TO BRAN CASTLE. OPTIONAL GUIDED TOUR OF DRACULA’S CASTLE (ENTRANCE FEE & TRANSPORT COSTS ABOUT €15)
- OPTIONAL SPA MASSAGE THERAPY & SALT HERBAL BATH SOAK RITUALS
- PICK UP & DROP OFF TO & FROM BRASOV CITY