The Akasha Teacher Training program blends yoga traditions from the east and west, integrating both into a practical and unique method that combines vinyasa flow alignment and skillful sequencing with the emphasis on being able to curate, lead & teach your own yoga retreat programme.
Our mission is to provide each student with the necessary foundation to skillfully teach with compassion, safety and integrity, while honouring his or her individual voice and style. Whether you join us to become a teacher or simply to deepen your own practice, the Akasha Yoga Teacher Training will uniquely prepare you to leave your mark on the world and in the heart of every future student.
- 200-HOUR MULTI-STYLE TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM TUITION, SPECIALTY CLASSES (YIN YOGA, RESTORATIVE, GONG BATH, MEDITATION, LIFE COACHING AND MORE!)
- ALL TRAINING MANUALS & YOGA PROPS.
- 26 NIGHTS BOUTIQUE ACCOMMODATION
- 3 DAILY HEALTHY PLANT BASED MEALS ALL ORGANIC AND LOCAL PRODUCE, NUTRITIONALLY BALANCED, VARIED & DELICIOUS!
- ALL DRINKS ON RETREAT, COLD PRESSED JUICES & SMOOTHIES, FILTERED WATER & ORGANIC DETOXIFYING TEAS.
Robert McWilliams - Yoga Teacher Trainer Lead - February 2021
Originally from Ireland, Rob is our lead yoga teacher trainer at Akasha Wellness Retreat. Rob qualified in India and is a registered ERYT200, RYT500 & YACEP instructor for Ashtanga, Vinyasa & Restorative yoga. Having facilitated trainings around the world, Rob also certified in Canada with the WPA as a Water Safety, Stand up Paddle-Board Yoga & fitness instructor.
With a background in musical theatre and sales training, Rob has been teaching and training students for over a decade, has a passion for developing workshops and continuing education programmes and loves the aspect of personal development for both the mind and body.